Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Five Principles For Enhancing Your Beauty


Ah, how us girls can get carried away with our outward appearance.... (some guys too maybe? ;)) These simple points are good reminders to have close by our closets and washroom mirrors.

1. How I look must be a testimony to unbelievers.
2. How I look must show reverence to my God.
3. How I look must not draw attention to myself.
4. My beauty must be the hidden person of the heart.
5. My beauty must be a gentle and quiet spirit.
-- anonymous

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

Ah,that's good Louis!
How much wisdom is contained in this simple little list!
If we could just translate it into the practical everyday decisions of what to wear (buy - first of all) and how to wear it, that would also solve alot of the issues re modesty...
I'm going to copy it out and put on my mirror. Thanks!