Thursday, August 7, 2008

Arrival in Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

I'm sorry to those of you who have been wanting to see pictures from Ruth and my trip in Europe! Pictures take absolutely FOREVER to upload to the blog - so I thought I'd make slideshows instead...

The following slideshow is of our arrival in Bulgaria, and of our tour through Veliko Tarnovo, an mideival city which also used to be one of the old capital cities in Bulgaria. I mentioned it also in one of my email updates.



The slideshow's actually only 3 minutes... but the song goes for nearly 5 minutes! I don't know how to fade it out!

2 comments:

Louise said...

hello 'lowlander'
thanks for the info... looks pretty cool!

Kevin and Carole said...

hello louis!!

am i paranoid or is that spam?? i would never have checked the links, you're brave :)

thanks for all your help today!!
love cj